Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MeNaNti HaRi EsOk...




i;m very happy to wait for tomorrow!!! i will take half day off and vrooooooooom to PD to see my little cute baby-Zikri.after a very very hectic and terrible schedule this week, i really need a rest.



Oppps!!! tdy, i will go to our wedding boutique to confirm the date , to select our package and the most important thing is to pay a downpayment for their service.Actually, i'm not very sure about our theme colour for My Yin.I had chose my lovely colour-lilac @ soft purple for mine,and had informed to most of my family member that they should follow my "dress code".Hmmm..it will be purple + white which can be a very good combination for my big day.Everything is purple + white..Dari langsir,cadar,bunga telur sampaila kepada peterana a.k.a pelamin....Hopefully everything will be run smoothly..Insya Allah..



Tetiba teringat pada my little daughter-Damia.She was 8 month old on 19th May and believe it or not, i was counting everymonth for her birthday!!



I love to kiss her lips when she was below 4 month old and now stop kissing her lips coz she starts to take solid food and i dont want to share her "bubur nasi" or "flavourable nestum" when kissing her! Heheheheh
i miss both sooooooo much....


No comments:

Post a Comment